"For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge will aware to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved His appearing."
2 Timothy 4:6-8
A Heart that Desires to Finish Well...
1) Depends Completely on God (1 Samuel 28:4-6)
2) Does Not Compromise (1 Samuel 28:7-9)
3) Learns to Trust God Completely (1 Samuel 28:10)
4) Does Not Walk Alone (1 Samuel 10:7)
"Be Watchful, Stand firm in the faith, Act like men, Be strong. Let all you do be done in love."
1 Corinthians 16:13-14
A Man After God's Heart
1) Stays Alert (vs. 13a)
2) Stands Firm (vs. 13b)
3) Grows in Maturity and Courage (vs.13c)
4) Is Strong (vs. 13d)
5) Is Driven By Love (vs. 14)
Key Verse: 1 Samuel 26:24
"Behold, as your life was precious this day in my sight, so may my life be precious in the sight of the Lord, and may He deliver me out of all tribulation."
My Heart will Trust God even when...
1) The Opportunity for Revenge Knocks (ch. 24)
2) My Desire for Revenge Knocks (ch 25)
3) An Accomplice for Revenge Knocks (ch. 26:7-10)
4) The Choice about Revenge Knocks (ch. 26:24)